Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thoughts and prayers please

Good Morning Everyone!
I have a special post today.
My mom is currently having a heart transplant as I type.
If you would please pray send positive thoughts or however you  would like.
To not only my mom but the family of the organ donor. 
I'm freaking out right now and I couldn't even imagine what their family is going through.
Thanks for you time.

If you're wondering why red it is the color 
for 
GO RED FOR WOMEN
bringing education and awareness in Heart Disease for women.

Thanks again!
HUGS!
Tobi
UPDATE
Mom's heart is in and beating well.  

She remained Stable the entire time!
My sister and dad got to see her around 10pm last night and she was groggy but trying to talk around the tube.
The tube should be coming out this morning!
Thanks again and I will update as soon as I know more!

http://www.goredforwomen.org/


6 comments:

  1. I am sending lots of prayers, positive thoughts, and healing vibes your mom's way, Tobi! No doubt she is in very capable hands and this new heart will give her a second chance at life. God bless the organ donor for being so generous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are all in my thoughts and prayers! I want to wish you to very best luck! I truely hope everything goes well! And my thoughts and prayers go out to organ donors family as well even I'm sure they are in a better place and no longer suffering! Good Luck, I wish your family the best!
    allysonbrann06 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought about you all day, Tobi. I hope things went well for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow and of corse. I am three hours away from home this morning as my BFF is getting a heart cath. Please update us on your mom.

    Hugs! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery. =)
    Nette’s Bookshelf Reviews
    Happy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a scary thing to go through, Tobi. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. How great that your mom was able to get a heart.

    My neice had a liver transplant when she was just a baby. We were so grateful for the donor and his family, yet we've always know that through his loss she found life. It's a sobering experience. My sister sends pictures of my neice as she grows to the family that lost their little boy.

    I hope everything is going great now, and that your mom will be out of the hospital soon!

    ReplyDelete