Saturday, March 16, 2013

Memes

Who likes memes?  I love WOW!  SO, I've been debating starting joining some like WOW and for Monday I'm starting my own.  What memes would you be interested in watching here on Forget the Housework, I'm Reading.....?  Anything you LOVE or HATE?  Please let me know!



Oh and the meme I'm starting Monday??  HOTTIE MCTOTTIE MONDAY!!!  It may be a character interview or an awesome cover.  You just never know what may pop up just know it will involve hottie mctotties!!!!
For example...Meet Valentino!  He's in the XIII Hour Series and the upcoming From Hel, With Love by Blue Remy

Please Comment and let me know what memes you'd like to see here and leave an email there may just be a giveaway! ;)
Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. Oh,now that was a surprise ... we will all be saying 'me, me!' ha! ha! Fab idea and well done Blue Remy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is yummy! Your Monday sounds like it'll be a fun one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! Can't wait to see what Hotties you'll be bringing us, rock on Blue! Speaking of rock..... :-) XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont have a favourite but you can definitely post more of the above :)))

    ReplyDelete