Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sand Castle Bay - Sherryl Woods

$3.99 on Kindle
In a trade-off she's lived to regret, Emily Castle left home years ago to become an interior designer. The youngest of three sisters, Emily desperately wanted to prove herself. Success, though, came at the cost of leaving behind the man she loved.For Boone Dorsett, losing Emily left his heart shattered, but another woman was waiting in the wings. Now a widower with a young son, Boone has a second chance with Emily when a storm brings her home. But with his former in-laws threatening a custody suit, the stakes of loving her are higher than ever.

Will fate once again separate them—or is the time finally right for these two star-crossed lovers?





First thoughts after.....
I'm ready to dig in to Wind Chime Point!

How distracted did I get?
Sand Castle Bay is a heart warming story that had me wrapped around it's little binding.  Emily an independent interior designer is fun and likable in her relationships with family and with the handsome southern Boone.  Both characters stubborn to the core but held me by the scruff of the neck til I finished the story.  (They're still holding on until I finish the series to be honest)  ;)  Sand Castle Bay is a perfect summer read for sunbathing or taking on vacay!
I give Sand Castle Bay.......


5 Baskets!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely, just my kind of read. I'll be adding it to my TBR, thanks, Tobi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is on my tbr mountain. Yay for liking it!! I'll have to move it up the pile :) Love reads like that. And love his name too :)

    ~Anna
    herding cats & burning soup

    ReplyDelete