Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Baer Truth - Linda McMaken

$3.99 on Kindle
$5.99 on Nook
RomCom/Western Romance
Baer Truth - Book One Three Baers Trilogy

Abby Clark, vegetarian, punk rock singer gets kicked off the band tour bus in the middle of nowhere. With nothing but a talent for cooking and the singing voice of an angel, she manages to disturb a very cranky, cold-hearted bear, um, Baer. 

Joe Baer, a sexy Wyoming beef rancher. He has a ranch mortgage that’s due, and a past that even he never suspected. 

Snow, tractors, country superstars, an unforgettable rodeo, and a tornado named Abby, will bring these "baers" out of hibernation.





First thoughts after...
sigh....I can't wait to grab the next one....


How distracted did I get?
Baer Truth is the perfect RomCom and Cowboy Romance all rolled in one!  Abby is one of the strongest characters I've read.  She's fun as well.  Joe...who doesn't love a hot stubborn cowboy?  LOVE him, new book boyfriend for me!  The nemeses  Kelly and Ben I wanted to knock them upside their heads.  This story is a fun read that I will probably read again and I can't wait to purchase the sequels!  They are going on my wishlist today!


I give Baer Truth......


5 Baskets!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Tobi for the awesome review. I'm so glad the Baers made you smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked this one. I enjoyed it a lot-it was just fun!

    ReplyDelete