Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Wanton Wednesday/Unwilling - KD Wood



Kindle
Nook
Paranormal/Fantasy Romance
Neely McIntire’s dreams warn her about the future but will not protect her from the danger hiding in plain sight. On graduation night, she plans to tell her best friend, Hayden Nelson, that she's in love with him. Instead, they argue. Neely's hurt feelings leave her vulnerable, giving her secret admirer, Andrew Huckley, the opportunity to put his mother’s monstrous plan into motion. When Neely gives into her broken heart and pushes him away, Hayden knows he must fight to recapture the spark he felt in their last kiss. But will he find her in time to reverse the damage or will she be changed forever?




First thoughts after...
I can't wait to see how the next book turns out!

How distracted did I get?
Unwilling is a story unlike any other I've read in the paranormal romance genre.  The story starts off with a bang and kept me enthralled to the very end.  Neely is tough and sweet yet oblivious at times.  She has a tough row but she perseveres.  Hayden, like all males he can be dense at times.  He's caring, smart and never loses faith he can win Neely back.  He's definitely a hottie mctottie to add to your list of book boyfriends.  Andrew, well, I'm not sure about Andrew.  He's been dealt a tough hand yet a want to knock him upside the head. At times I had to put the book down because I got too stressed out but this story is amazing!  I was that attached to the characters.  If you are looking for an addictive paranormal romance read Unwilling is a great book to try out!

I give Unwilling...

5 baskets!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment