Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Daemons in the Mist - Alicia Kat/ Teen Tuesday

Happy Teen Tuesday!
This is a flashback Review and one of my faves and one of my first blog posts as well!
Hope you enjoy.



Kindle
Nook
YA Fantasy Romance/Teen
Finally getting the girl of your dreams; what could possibly go wrong?
Seventeen year old Patrick Connolly has been hopelessly infatuated with Nualla for years but he is all but invisible to her. Until, that is, he rescues her from a confrontation with her ex. Little does Patrick know he’s just set off a dangerous chain reaction that will thrust him into a world of life altering secrets and things that shouldn’t exist, because the fog and mist of San Francisco is concealing more than just buildings.
A deliriously captivating and exhilarating romantic rollercoaster full of unexpected twists and an ending you won’t see coming.
______________________

Indie author & illustrator Alicia Kat Vancil is a life long resident of the San Francisco Bay Area. Kat illustrates and designs book covers & computer game art by day and writes teen fiction by night. The owner of two very crazy studio cats and nine overfull bookcases, Kat can usually be found performing, watching anime or hanging out in twitter chats when not playing in the imaginary worlds within her head.



First thoughts After!
More! Now please!  When’s the next????  LMSO

How Distracted Did I Get??
What drew me to the book of Daemons in the Mist is the AMAZING cover!  I’m such a sucker for a cover! Aren’t you? And Paranormal YA hellooooooo???? Is this book perfect for me or what? 
Nualla is addicted to coffee! What more could a coffee addict look for in a main character??? LOL Seriously Nualla has many sides to her.  Nualla is kind, loving and fierce! Goodness she just keeps getting better right?
Patrick hottie that Nualla never saw before defends her honor and the more she learns the more she likes.  Patrick is an artist who is kind, sweet and just WOW!
Will Nualla & Patrick find the happiness they both need & want?

How Many Baskets???
Well, I will tell you that Ms. Dillman had me guessing throughout the book!  That is difficult to do!  Seriously I know I just posted the same in my Review for ReVamped but its true!  2 in a reading week write it down folks!!!  The characters are well written angsty teen drama & everything.  Daemons in the Mist was very detailed and well thought out!  Seriously I laughed; I had to put the book down to make comments on the book on Facebook so I didn't get stressed out during an exciting part!  I even had inner theme music that was odd. Any Phineas & Ferb fans out there?  Yeah the Agent P song! Say what???  Yeppers I have weird inner dialogue or music or whatever but seriously.  Daemons in the Mist is a DEFINITE TBR!
I give Daemons in the Mist………



5 BASKETS!


No comments:

Post a Comment