Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Clay's Hope - Melissa Haag


Clay is a man of few human talents. As a wolf, he hunts well and can fight off a grizzly twice his size, but has no aspirations. The idea of a Mate isn't something he has ever seriously entertained. Dreamed about, maybe, but he knows the chances are nearly non-existent. Then he meets Gabby, a human girl. She hates him at first sight, yet he can't let her go. Who he was is no longer important. Now, who he needs to become to win her over is the only thing that matters.
FREE on:
Amazon ~ Nook






Let me start by saying this is part of the Companion Series to Judgment of the Six Series.
I highly recommend reading Hope(Less) first. You'll understand everything a little better.

Clay's Hope is a unique paranormal romance.  The story kept me on the edge of my seat like I was on the Rockin' Roller Coaster from the beginning.  I love Clay and his inner dialog and he uses his reputation for being a loner and not talking to help win Gabby's trust.  He's one hottie mctottie with heart that will throw you over his shoulder and sweep you away.  Gabby drove me a bit nuts with her adamance of not wanting to bond.  
Melissa Haag knows how to weave a wonderful story so complex and suspenseful you can't help but read it as fast as possible.  If you're looking for an amazing paranormal romance I highly recommend Clay's Hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment