Sunday, July 23, 2017

White Star - Sarah J Stone


Another boring gig in another small town. Willow’s job as a reviewer of resorts leads her to West Valley where s simple writeup leads to a world of mystery and betrayal.

The only person she can trust is Carter, a badass wolf shifter. It turns out that Willow plays a larger role in this community than anyone expected.

Can she trust her heart when she still hasn’t made up her mind about the world around her?





I loved this book. The plot was decent though a little predictable. The characters are fun and some are creepy. I'm very glad the story had both POV's. Carter is the best kind of bad boy. One with a heart of gold and everyone pegs wrong.
 I don't want to give too much away but just to say this was unique in ways but doesn't stray too far from other shifter novels. I was looking for a book because that's been my mood and it didn't disappoint. If you're looking for a quick shifter read I'd definitely check this one out. There's a bonus of other books at the end. (I didn't get to read them due to tour schedules. So, no review on those.)


No comments:

Post a Comment