Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Review: Now and Forever 1 A love story by Jean C. Joachim


Do you have a first love? A High school sweetheart?  Callie did after her parents died and her barely adult sister took custody of her she met Kyle.  He looked after her.  He was raising his brother due to their parents being in jail.  He joined the military and his  final assignment to Iraq he was killed. 
Callie Mourned and after 2 years decided she was going to grad school for teaching.  Little did she know whom she would meet and where she ends up working?  It was instant attraction for both Callie and Mac.  Life was bliss after a while but will it last?
First thoughts after…
Amazing, thought provoking, wonderful love story with a mysterious twist
How Distracted Did I get?
From the first page I was drawn into a sweet beginning and was unable to put my Kindle down unless for the babies or work. 
Callie is a strong wonderful character who develops and grows throughout the book.  She will take you by storm and I was rooting for Callie's happiness throughout the book.
Mac the hottie dean sensitive and protective of Callie will pluck at your heart strings.  He’s almost a perfect man but hey what man is completely perfect right?
How Many Baskets?
Now and Forever 1 (A love story) is a sweet love story that will captivate your mind and you will thoroughly enjoy. 
I gave Now and Forever 1
5 Baskets!!!!

Check Below for houses that look like the homes in Willow Falls!!!!
Thanks for stopping by and spending time with me and my thoughts!  If you have time give my blog a follow! 


















police station where Dave Williams is in charge

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Tobi, for the gorgeous review. You've made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the houses you picked out.... you've intrigued me with the mysterious twist mention!!! Love getting the unexpected out of a novel!

    xx, Lauren

    ReplyDelete