- ReAwakened by Ada Adams (Angel Creek #2)Publication Date: November 27th, 2012Book Description:Becoming a vampire guardian was Dawn Fairchild’s ticket out of the Scarlet House. Fresh offa successful mission, life in Angel Creek should have been great. But when her sort-of-maybe-boyfriend, Sebastian, disappears on a quest to help a beautiful vampire from his past, Dawn findsherself amidst a web of danger, lies, and deceit.Joining forces with Razor, an enigmatic rebel lacking both a verbal and a physical filter, andher band of Misfits—Brooke, Sophie, Hunter, and Seth—Dawn is thrust into a race against theclock to solve the mystery surrounding brutal Born kidnappings and come to terms with thesudden discovery of her own unique powers. With time ticking away and Born vampires’ livesin jeopardy, it quickly becomes evident that someone—or something—desperately wants Dawnand is willing to shed any amount of blood to get her.Dawn has only one chance to face her demons and overcome all obstacles standing in her wayas she embarks on the biggest mission of her life—one that threatens a deadly outcome for allinvolved.Goodreads link to ReAwakened: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15731772-reawakenedMore About the Author:“Many people sing in the shower. I write scenes in my head and act them out.”At the age of five, Ada read her first chapter book—Pippi Longstocking by Astrid Lindgren.Ever since that moment, she developed an intense passion for stories and characters found withinthe pages of literature.In her career as an actress and a writer, Ada currently spends most of her days immersed inimaginary worlds. Much like the characters she enjoys playing and writing about, Ada is amartial artist with a Black Belt in Shotokan Karate. She is also a big proponent of lifelonglearning, and has attained a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (it aids in creating characters withunique quirks!) as well as a Master’s of Science in Education.Ada strives to bring a fresh voice and perspective to fiction. She has been writing creatively formany years, and is an editor of a global fashion/literary magazine called VEUX. ReVamped isher debut novel.She lives in Toronto, Canada, and enjoys adventurous nature hikes with her adorable puppiesCara and Oreo.Connect with Ada Adams:Website: http://www.revampedbook.com/Twitter: https://twitter.com/Ada_AdamsFacebook: http://www.facebook.com/revampedbookGoodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5757476.Ada_Adams
First thoughts after…….
I was right! I was right! I was wrong……….I was kinda right........
Please don’t let it be forever for the next book!!!???
How distracted did I get……..
As always Dawn is a kick ass character! LOVE her. And then there are 2 handsome brothers………hmmmmmm……..the emo vs the bad boy………..2 of my weaknesses! Dawn has an invasion in her mind from the dead girl she was cloned from, it sucks to be haunted. Sebastian and Dawn have hot and spicy scenes (pg13). Will they? Won’t they? You’ll have to read ReAwakened to find out!
ReAwakened is a book that is perfect for the paranormal/sci fi/fantasy group. I have a hard time distinguishing. Anywhooo, with more characters and learning more about the main characters ReAwakened is the perfect mix of mystery/action and paranormal! Ada totally tricked me again in the mystery that alone is great! I was so drawn in to the ending that I didn’t see the kids were released from school til Brian was halfway down the stairs!
- 3 winners (One grand prize winner +2 small prize winners)
- One main entry per person
- Must be 13 years or older to enter
- Open Internationally
- Winners will have 48 hours to reply before a new winner is chosen
Grand Prize Winner will win the following-
PRINT COPY OF RV
PRINT COPY OF RA
2 RV/RA POSTCARDS
3 RV BOOKMARKS
3 RA BOOKMARKS
I <3 SEBASTIAN KEYCHAIN
I <3 HUNTER GUITAR PICK
I <3 RAZOR DOGTAG
a Rafflecopter giveaway