Thursday, December 20, 2012

Sound - Shelley Workinger

Clio Kaid's had one crazy summer.

After learning she was one of a hundred teens who were genetically modified before birth, she and the others departed for "camp" at a classified military site.

Besides discovering her own special ability, uncovering a conspiracy, and capturing a killer, she's also forged new friendships, found love, and managed to lose them both.

With no answers and the end of summer closing in, Clio's terrified of going home more lost than when she arrived.

Will she finally find everything she's been looking for?

Find out in this exciting conclusion to the Solid trilogy.

First thoughts after.......
Great end to the trilogy but I feel maybe a spin off???  


How distracted did I get?
Clio's strong kick booty character grows more each book in many ways as do her friends.    Without spoiling this book and the previous 2 I'll keep it short.  This is a great series that has a pretty solid ending.  I would've liked a little more to the book but was happy in the end.  The entire series would be great for your tbr list if you enjoy YA Paranormal/Romanceish/Adventure.  I give Sound.........


4 Baskets!!!!








1 comment:

  1. Great and thoughtful review, as always, Tobi. You know how much I adore your site ~ and the baskets! Therefore, I think you're deserving of a little star... come and collect it at my blog from today: http://wp.me/p1HzVM-NZ Congrats!

    You don't have to accept this award but it's not a lot of work if you choose to, and rather a lot of glittery fun! Happy Xmas!

    ReplyDelete