Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wanton Wednesday!!!

Happy Wanton Wednesday!
I hope everyone is having a great week!
Today's I'm sharing because the cover GRABBED me!
On top of that it's an AMAZING Deal!


4+ Stars
YA Paranormal Romance
I am prophesied.

My coming has been awaited for hundreds of years.

I am destined to end the tyranny of the Soul Reavers.

To do so I must die.


I have a life most eighteen year olds would kill for... No mom hanging around to embarrass me in front of my friends, telling me who I can and can't date; my own house, with no one to dictate what I should do and when. 

Ideal, right?

It would be if my mom had simply jetted off to Cabo for the summer. Instead, she is missing- the disappeared off the face of the planet kind of missing. Plus the only boy showing up at my house isn't trying to date me. He's trying to save my life, and he's none too happy about it. 

Immortal Reavers, ancient prophecies and soul toting sidekicks abound, my mission to find my mother descends into chaos, plunging me into an unknown world where even the simplest of goals--stay alive, stay safe-- seem impossible. Daniel and his friends stand between me and certain death, but can I allow him to help me? Can I allow him to risk my life in order to save it, and can I risk my heart to love him?

Don't miss the 2nd book also only $.99 on Kindle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment