Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Happy Wednesday!

Hey y'all!  Happy Wednesday!
So, I've been sporadic lately huh?
Sorry, I've had a lot going on personally lately.
Remember when I lost use of my arm?  Well, I have a bulging disc.
The one right on the nerve for my entire left arm.  
So, every other week I'm having shots. Next week is the last. 
I'm trying to avoid surgery. If this doesn't work I'm trying a chiropractor.
Anywho, each week I get the shot I'm laid up for a week.
Then, my older twin broke his collar bone last week. Yay!
If it's not one thing it's another. So, I may be sporadic until January but I'll try my best!

SO, what to feature today?
Top Ten Tuesday a day late!
Tobi's Top Ten Holiday books!
In no particular order.  
I'm not sure I've read Ten but we're about to find out!




So, Tobi's Top 5 Holiday Romances That I've read so far and enjoyed!  Any recommendations?

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Tobi, that's amazing company for Snow to keep! I love this, tis the season for hot guys to melt the snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tobi, wow! I'm so sorry to hear you've got so much going on! Sending you big and gentle loving hugs, trying to wrap you carefully in a little cocoon of love and comfort without hurting your arm. And still you keep smiling and blogging: you are amazing! Thank you for including the Spirits in your Top 5 Holiday Romances. I'm totally thrilled to be in such good company! Here's wishing you and your family all the best for a happy and HEALTHY festive season, and keep on rockin' around that Xmas tree... Loveya! :-) XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicky. I've been slacking on blogging but I'm trying... LOL

      Delete
  3. Thanks for including Pastels and Jingle Bells, Tobi! Hope you're on the mend soon and have very happy holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete