Sunday, December 15, 2013

Piper Levine A Gypsy's Truth - Eris Kelli

Kindle
Nook
Paranormal Romance
Piper LeVine is the daughter of wealthy Senator, Harold and Katrine, or so she thought. When a stranger arrives in the night and throws her identity into question, Piper must uncover the secrets of her true origin. 

Treacherous demons from a past she never knew she had are coming for her and only the Gypsies know how to deal with the monsters of myth.

Nicholas proves less than truthful from the get-go, but who can she hold onto amongst a sea of mystic if not hostile strangers? He is dangerous, captivating, and the only one who she knows that will stand against the creatures of the dark that seek her.

In search for the truth Piper will find more than her identity. She will discover her destiny, what she is made of, and the family that determines her fate.


First thoughts after...

I'm so ready to jump into book 2!


How distracted did I get??
A Gypsy's Truth is extremely fascinating with a new take on Vampires, Werewolves and Gypsies!  Piper is fun, different and spunky.  I found myself feeling her emotions as the story lead on.  I can't wait to learn more about her gypsy lineage in the next book!  Nicholas....sigh....yep another book boyfriend to add to my list.  Toryn...I wanted to knock upside the head quite a bit.  Brynn well... same with her.  A Gypsy's Truth is a definite to add to your tbr pile!

I gave Piper Levine A Gypsy's Truth.......


5 Baskets!

2 comments: