Saturday, February 8, 2014

Cursed by Cupid - Wendy Sparrow

Kindle
Nook
Romance
Format: Galley from Entangled Flirt for an honest review. Thank you!
Dear Reader, this letter is to inform you of Cupid’s curse, which will fall upon you if you don’t pass this email on to three friends within three hours.

Tilly Morrow didn’t believe in the curse and now she hasn’t had a second date in three years…because all her first dates end in disaster. In fact, she just accidentally punched a guy in the face, leaving her without a date for Valentine’s Day!

Bryant Murphy isn’t sure if the curse is real or not, but if dating Tilly means occasionally getting assaulted with a chocolate shake or nearly electrocuted, it’s worth the risk. Armed with more lucky charms than a bowl of cereal, Bryant will have to battle flying swords, Russian mail-order brides, and shrimp linguini if he’s going to win the girl.




First thoughts after…
Super cute!  I'm definitely going to look up other books by Wendy Sparrow.

How distracted did I get??
Cursed by Cupid is a fun romantic read and it's perfect for a couple of lunch breaks or an evening reading at home.  Tilly poor cursed Tilly…  I loved her.  I'm not cursed and I'm klutzy an can see myself getting in the accidents she does!  Bryant he grabbed my heart as soon as he popped up in the story.  He has a great sense of humor and a hottie mctottie to boot!  This story is fun, witty and difficult to put down.
I give Cursed by Cupid….


5 Baskets!

No comments:

Post a Comment