Monday, June 16, 2014

Elsker - S.T. Bende

Kindle
Nook
New Adult Fantasy Sweet Romance
Featured in USA Today 
RE-RELEASING MAY 29, 2014

You don't win the heart of an immortal assassin without making a few enemies along the way. Kristia Tostenson prefers Earl Grey to Grey Goose and book clubs to nightclubs, but when she transfers from her one-stoplight town to Cardiff University in Wales she falls in love with Ull Myhr. Her new boyfriend isn't exactly what she was expecting. He's an honest to goodness Norse God - an immortal assassin fated to die at Ragnarok, the battle destined to destroy Asgard and Earth. Kristia's crazy visions are the only thing that can save their realms. Her orderly life just got very messy.




First thoughts after
I'm SO ready for the next book!!!!

How distracted did I get?
Elsker is a fun new take on Norse Mythology.  I absolutely loved this story and finished it in 24 hoursish.  Kristia is fun, strong and real.  I love how she stands up to Ull and doesn't just swoon (well, too much) when he talks to her.  Ull, though at times I wanted to jerk a knot in my new hunky book boyfriend's noggin he had me swooning left and right throughout the story.  He's protective, sexy and a gentleman. Once again I  love Inga and her relationship with Gunnar and Ull.  She can banter and stand up to them.  Olaug, the sweet grandmotherly type.  I would love to see more of her in the next book!  If you enjoy a sweet romance with mythological hot gods I highly recommend Elsker.
I give Elsker….


5 Baskets!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you enjoyed it Tobi! Thank you for the lovely review!!

    ReplyDelete