Saturday, June 7, 2014

Sultry Saturday

Happy Sultry Saturday y'all!
Last night I participated in a fb party and discovered some new authors!
Today I'm going to share one of their books! 
I added many to my my wish list last night!
I grabbed this one this morning!


Historical Scottish Romance 
Gwyneth Carswell, an English lady banished by her father to the harsh Scottish Highlands, wants nothing more than to take her young son away from the violence of two fighting clans--her own distant kin, the MacIrwins, and their enemies, the MacGraths. She risks everything to rescue the fierce MacGrath warrior from the battlefield where he’s left for dead by her clan. She only knows she is inexplicably drawn to him and he wants peace as she does. When her clan learns of her betrayal, they seek vengeance. Dare she trust the enemy more than her own family?

Laird Alasdair MacGrath is driven to end two-hundred years of feuding with the MacIrwins. But by taking in and protecting Lady Gwyneth and her son, he provokes more attacks from his mortal enemy. As the danger and conflict surrounding them escalate, Alasdair and Gwyneth discover an explosive passion neither of them expected. With the arrival of a powerful man from her past, a horrible decision confronts her--give up her son or the man she loves.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't the temptation to one click intense during and after those aprties? They can be so much fun and you don't want it to end.
    I do love Vonda Sinclair's books and love to have them in paperback to enjoy.
    However, you have convinced me to one click today. 99 cents - I could not say no!

    ReplyDelete