Sunday, August 6, 2017

Chasing Fate - Rachael Brownell


It started as a simple list. Ten things I wanted to do before I died. Sometime between Grad School and starting my career, I put my list in a box and forgot about it. Until today…

Today I quit my job. I packed up my apartment, cleared out my savings account, and sold most of my valuables. I’ve decided to finally start living my life. I’m going to check all ten things off my list, and so much more.

My best friend thinks I’m crazy. 

My parents don’t approve. 

None of that matters, though. I want to live my life to it’s fullest potential, without any regrets. You never know when your time might be up.

The only thing I didn’t prepare for on this trip was him.




Chasing Fate is an amazing story of true love and bucket lists. Even though Jessa and Jackson have been "together" for 2 years their chemistry is still off the charts. Watching them discover love while they travel and check off Jessa's bucket list is fun and heart wrenching at the same time. I love Jackson. He truly knows what he wants and he's wanted it for years. Rejection and pain from Jessa's past has kept her from handing over her heart and she's a bit stubborn in letting go and learning to love.
If you enjoy a story about learning to live, fight and love I highly recommend Chasing Fate.


No comments:

Post a Comment