Friday, May 25, 2012

Review:Coveted by Shawntelle Madison


Are you a hoarder?  Got stacks and stacks of "collectibles" in your house?  Me I'm a pack rat because I can't seem to let go of my stuff from high school and college. 

Natalya is your everyday typical werewolf. Well, if you count "collecting" holiday decorations of all kinds is considered a rogue by her local pack.  She goes to a magical therapy group determined to turn her life around. 

With the Long Island Werewolf pack coming to take over their territory they seem to center on Natalya, though she isn't part of the pack.  Enter, Thorn, her ex, the soon to be Alpha after his father, and prodigal son return to help protect the territory.    Encounters with Thorn are ups and downs.  There is also a wizard vying for her attention.

Will Natalya survive the new packs focus on her?  Better yet which yummy man do you think she should end up with.  It's just the beginning for Natalya........


How Distracted Did I Get?
I did love this book.  However to be honest I had issues reading parts of the story due to the pack being mean to Natalya.  I'd put the book down and go back a bit later.  I had issues in middle school where all my friends turned on me and the whole 7th grade year I was shunned.  A little reminiscent. 

Coveted was well written and funny.  Natalya is very believable in the heroine roll.  I couldn't comprehend how it feels to be OCD to the max.  With amazing supporting characters throughout this is definitely a must read.

I gave this book 4 baskets!


No comments:

Post a Comment