Sunday, December 2, 2012

Prophecy - Emma Hart

Short Description
Lily knows she must find the elusive copy of the prophecy. Mia's outgoing ways lead to a rookie mistake - one that catches the eye of the person they were all trying to avoid.. When vampire hunters descend on the college, new bonds must be forged, secrets must be revealed and the future must be discovered. And when Jasmine is taken, a deal must be made. One that only Lily knows the price of.


First thoughts after.......
I really hope there's another book and it's coming soon!!!!!  Seriously!  Please Emma?


How Distracted Did I Get
The continuation of Lily's story sucks you right in.  With ups and downs and all arounds Prophecy is a great continuation.  The slang is much better in this book.  There are a few but hey even I use some British slang taught to me from some friends in the UK because I like it better than ours!  I apologize for the shortness but I always have difficulty with sequel reviews because I don't want to ruin the books for anyone.  This book was so good I finished it after my first shift I worked on Black Friday!

I give Prophecy..........
5 Baskets!!!!

Emma Hart is a young mum/maid/launderette/personal chef/author who lives in Barnstaple,
Devon in England. She lives with a man bearing the title fiancé who is incapable of
picking up dirty socks and their one year old little monster who currently shouts 'quack' at
everything.
When she's not writing or being mum, she enjoys sitting down with a good book to get
five minutes peace, which almost never happens. She freely admits to hating talent shows
on TV, (The Voice, Xfactor etc) but being completely addicted to them and unable to stop
watching. Emma believes there are only two men in the world who can say they truly
understand women – their names are Ben & Jerry – because if you didn't understand women
there's no way you could create ice-cream that good.
She also admits to being a bit eBay obsessive. You will find at least 200 items on her watch
list at any one time. Little girl's shoes is another love of hers – just as well because her
daughter grows incredibly quickly. Sadly, this is the only one of her obsessions she is able
to justify.



No comments:

Post a Comment