Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Light Tamer - Devyn Dawson


Free on Kindle
Free on Nook
Print
Jessie moved from New York to North Carolina over summer break. Now that Jessie and her mom are living with her grandma, she finds out the split up of her parents is more complicated than she thought. Living in a retirement community is not how she wanted the summer before her junior year to start. 

Things begin to look up when she is reintroduced to Caleb, the boy that saved her life one summer at the beach. Caleb is no longer scrawny and nerdy, he is now tall, dark and handsome. The instant he shook her hand, she felt warm vibrations running through her veins. They soon learn what it means to be bound to one another. Fate is more than responsible for their meeting and their future together.

This book is appropriate for young teens and people of all ages. Remember what it was like to kiss for the first time, or what it was like to fall in love. 

This paranormal romance will keep you on the edge of your seat with humor, romance, and determination. Fall head over heels for Caleb and Jessie.



First thoughts after.....
Whew!  That cliffhanger could have been worse than it was!  However I'm tempted to hop into the next book now!


How distracted did I get?
The Light Tamer is an addictive and funny read.  I was trying to hide my giggles at 1am so not to wake the boys.  I love the spunk each character has!  I didn't even want to put my Kindle down to sleep because I knew I was so close to the end.  I was really stressed at one point because I got SO attached to the characters.  I highly recommend this book to any YA Fantasy Romance readers! (Also, you may just want to go ahead and grab Enlightened while you're at it.)  

I give The Light Tamer.........


5 Baskets!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Eeep! Thank you so much.... I love this series. Grandma Gayle is a fun character to write....so is Amber. You'll find their antics humorous in Enlighted! ~ Devyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! This series is one of my favorites! Devyn is an amazing writer.:)

    ReplyDelete