Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Belong to the Night - Bridget Blackwood/Wanton Wednesday



Kindle
Nook

Humans can’t be made into Vampires. 
Elisavet Katsaros defied this belief by becoming the first human turned vampire in over three hundred years. Her transformation was an accident, but there’s no going back now. As an agent with the Interspecies Relations board, she’s better equipped than most to navigate the political world run by The Regis, Manias Artorias. 
Questions surround Elisavet after this change. Why her? How did it happen? Who is responsible? Above all, how does this affect the rest of the Shadow World? To find peace, Elisavet must look for answers. In digging for the truth, Elisavet uncovers long-buried secrets and the keys to unraveling a murder. Together, she and Manias must attempt to right the wrongs of others and start a new chapter in history.

Working side by side, powerful emotions flare. Manias finds himself wanting to claim Elisavet for his own despite the consequences. Elisavet yearns to capture Manias' heart, to be more than just another vampire under his rule. To have a chance they must put their love on the line and risk it all.


Belong to the Night starts out with a bang and never slows.  They mystery that is edge of your seat addictive. How did Elisavet get turned?  Who's the mysterious killer who wants to take over the Vampire Hierarchy?  Elisavet is determined to find out.  Manias and Elisavet's chemistry is electric. They work together to find out "whodunnit".  I enjoyed the banter between Elisavet and her guards Joao and Lorcan.  Comedic relief they are.  If you are looking for a paranormal romantic suspense look no further.  Belong to the Night is the perfect mix of mystery, romance and of course the paranormal world.  
I give Belong to the Night...
5 baskets!


Author of the World in Shadows series. 

I'm a hopeless romantic and a sucker for love stories with a happy ending. I grew up in East Texas, where I met and married my high school sweetheart. Together we moved to Southern Illinois and have called it home for over a decade now.

The characters in my head are loud and bossy. I began writing down their stories in self defense. My first book, Rising Shadows, debuted on February 14, 2014, the first in a paranormal romance series called World in Shadows. 

A social butterfly by nature, I love to talk. When I am not writing, I enjoys video games, going out for dinner so I don't have to cook, and laughing as much as possible. I am a big horror movie junkie, I watch gobs of them. I have an addiction to eye shadow, crazy hair colors, tattoos, and glitter.

At home, I'm a wife and mother of three children, Blackwood Boy, Ballerina Blackwood, and Bitsy Blackwood. I also claim my fur babies; a pug, a boxer, and four cats bent on world domination. ​


Amazon Page
Facebook
Twitter
Goodreads
G+

No comments:

Post a Comment