Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Review: Pulled by A.L. Jackson

Soulmates,are they real? Do you have that connection with anyone? Do you feel the "Pull"?

Melanie is married to a jackhole. She is a shell of herself. But will fate bring her together with her one true LOVE? Will she ever quit punishing herself?

Daniel has been alone and miserable for 9 years. One night stands only or forget it. There is only one girl for him but she's happily married and he'll just remain alone.

One night all that will change for the better? For the worse? Grab the book and find out!

Melanie is a strong character caught in horrible circumstances she put herself in. She has the spunk but will she stand up for herself.

Daniel is every girls dream. Who wouldn't want a man who thinks you are the world and no other girl would do! That and he's a doctor! Who needs more?

How Distracted Did I Get?
In a nutshell, The book was great! I had a hard time getting into it. There is a lot of the past to read through but so worth it. Once I got into it I absolutely couldn't put it down. I get too attached to my characters there are ups and downs through the book. You will want to beat the poopy scoops out of a few characters but the book is amazing!
Hope you enjoyed!
<3 Tobi

I gave this book



3 comments:

  1. Tobi, what a fabulous review! I really enjoyed "Pulled" too and, like you, couldn't put it down. I'm not sure I believe in 'soulmates' to that extent, but I certainly could empathise with Daniel and Melanie's longing and need for each other....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey
    Fantastic review. And I loved your rating system too. :)

    You have a great blog here. New follower from goodreads. Please check out my blog and follwo if you liked it. Read that also

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an interesting read.

    Thanks for stopping by Falling for Fiction.

    ReplyDelete