Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Review: When God Created My Toes by Dandi Daley Mackall


GOODREADS DESCRIPTION
When God created my toes, did he make them wiggle? Did he know I’d giggle?
Did he have to hold his nose, when God created my toes?
This charming picture book allows your child to imagine what it was like when God created them. From the top of their heads to the tips of their toes they will explore and understand God’s delight in creating them.

Through rhyming lines and vivid illustrations children will gain confidence and self-esteem when they begin to fully realize how perfectly, intricately, and uniquely God created them.


My Description
Ever have questions about when God created you?  When God Created My Toes really has me as an adult thinking about it!

What happens as God creates our different body parts?  A little girl questions and giggles her way to the end.

How Distracted Did I Get?  And My boys for this one
As an adult I thoroughly enjoyed reading When God Created My Toes.  I read it the day I received it in the mail while my boys were out of town I read it 3 times.

My boys LOVE this book I read to my 5 year old at least twice a day and my 17 month old twins sit enthralled while I read to them.

We as a family highly recommend this book to all ages! <3

We gave When God Created My Toes 5 baskets



3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this sounds like such a different, but fun book! What a fantastic review. I think there is a few people I will be recommending this to!

    New to your blog,
    Steph @ Stepping Out of the Page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I won this the week of Children's Literacy Hop and was extremely happy when I got it and like I said my boys absolutely love it!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Glad you and the kids enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete