Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Gwynneth Ever After - Linda Poitevin


$2.99 on Kindle

$2.99 on Kindle

Contemporary Romance
Gwyn Jacobs doesn’t believe in fairy tales. Ever since her ex-husband walked out, leaving her alone with three small children, Gwyn has been mother, father, and bread-winner all rolled into one. Her own scarred heart aside, she refuses to open up her children’s lives to the possibility of another heartbreak, and so she has an unbending policy of no dating and no unattached men in their lives.

Until her very own fairy tale falls into her lap...and the hero won’t take no for an answer.



First thoughts after.....
I want more!  Big shocker!  But wow what a great story!


How distracted did I get?
Gwynneth Ever After is a sweet fun read.  It's the perfect escape from reality for a day or two.  From beginning to end all the characters had me wrapped up in their world and rooting for each of them.  Oh Garreth.....hmmmm.....trying to picture who I'd cast as him but definitely a book boyfriend for my ever growing list!  Nicholas and Maggie are perfect comic relief!  I had to let hubs feed the boys for me because I lost track of time before work again!

I give Gwynneth Ever After..........


5 Baskets!

Don't miss THE GRIGORY LEGACY books also by Linda Poitevin

No comments:

Post a Comment