Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Out of Focus - Nancy Naigle


$3.19 on Kindle

Print

Romantic Suspense
In OUT OF FOCUS, Kasey Phillips thinks her biggest problem is deciding whether to photograph Cody Tuggle’s honky-tonkin’ tour, until an accident on Route 58 claims the life of her husband. 

In a desperate race against time as a hurricane threatens the eastern seaboard, they search for her three-year-old son who is missing from the wreckage.

A community and friends rally to help, but someone knows more than they are telling.

~~Don't miss Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies, Cody Tuggle's story, available for pre-order now. Release Date 9/24.~~

First thoughts after......
Can't wait to dig into the next and skip back to Sweet Tea and Secrets. (Yes I could kick myself....I read out of order....)


How distracted did I get?
Out of Focus is a must read for all my romantic suspense followers!  I felt the emotions Kasey was feeling and don't even want to imagine.  Along with rooting for her through to the end and still wanting more of her story.  The men supporting her are nothing to snooze at.  I'm loving Cody!  I hate to do it but I'll have to wait a bit to dig into the next Adam's Grove Novel but this series is a MUST buy!!!!


I give Out of Focus........



5 Baskets!

Don't miss Nancy Naigle's other books!

No comments:

Post a Comment