Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Review: Dark Kiss (Nightwatchers #1) by Michelle Rowen

Dark Kiss (Nightwatchers, #1)
Kissing....fun.....exciting....... Soul sucking???????? Yeppers!  The crush of Sam's life sucks her soul out with a single LONG kiss.  She has a constant hunger food temporarily solves.  
Hottie McTottie Bishop walks in her life to save the day? Or is it to end her soulless self? Is Bishop the enemy or is the mysterious "source" the nemesis?  
How Distracted Did I Get?
In the beginning of Dark Kiss with the Prologue I was very confused.  I'm a think ahead kinda girl.  I like to try to figure out what is going to happen.  As I read books I try to put things together as I go.  Dark Kiss had me guessing this way and that.  
Samantha is a strong character I found myself rooting for.  She fights for those she loves and tries her hardest to discover who is lying and telling her the truth.  
First thoughts after I finished book
Dunh Dunh Duuuuunnnnnhhhh!  Yeah add Music it's in my head!  LMSO
How Many Baskets?
Dark Kiss  is well detailed and put together.  I loved the story. The only time I put my kindle down was to tend to the kids and have dinner therefore I give Dark Kiss
I was able to read this book through Netgalley




No comments:

Post a Comment