Monday, June 18, 2012

Review: Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Katy's mom moves them from Florida to West Virginia to start over.  Katy isn't happy but she doesn't kick up a fuss.  She can still blog even if there seems to be nothing to do around the area.  She meets Daemon her neighbor, who is the biggest JERK ever.

The unexpected happens and she has to stick by his side for a while. Thanks to a trace he accidentally leaves on her.   LOVE/HATE such a fine line between the two.  Will they be able to get through until his alien trace is off without killing her?
How Distracted Did I Get?
So, seeing all kinds of bloggers I follow on twitter etc....obsessed with Obsidian I had to see what all the fuss was about.  I'm not much for alien stories but I figured I'd give it a go.  Ms. Armentrout has written an extremely creative story that sucked me right in and I had a hard time focusing on company this weekend.

I love Katy, she's intelligent and she doesn't see how beautiful she is.  Of course, there's always the fact that she's a book blogger like me!  LOL  Daemon, the gorgeous alien next door,  you want to love, hate and beat the poopy scoops out of at times.

I can't wait for Onyx to find out what happens next in this amazing story.

I give Obsidian 5 baskets


2 comments:

  1. Sounds fabulous! And what a great cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know he's beautiful! LOL it really is a great book! Thanks for stopping by. If you aren't already following please do!
      <3Tobi

      Delete