Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Arc Review: How to Look Like You by Rose McClelland

Love is a crazy thing.  You never know where love will pop up. Ella is trying to get into acting until then she's filling in with waiting tables at a bar where she meets the hunky but unavailable Aiden.  Aiden whose girlfriend, Chloe is jealous of Ella and her "big bronzed boobs".  
Will Chloe and Ella find the perfect men for them or are the men who are perfect for them already in their lives?
How Distracted Did I Get?
Once picking up How to Look Like You I had a difficult time putting the "book" down.  To be completely honest I wanted to stay home from work to read!  ( I LOVE my job I never want to not go)  Ella is a lovable character who is normal in her dreams, personality and size!  She's a fighter and one tough chick!
While Chloe is a likable character she reminds me of jealous girlfriends of my best friend for most of my life.  Constantly jealous without a reason to be.  However, Chloe is likable in the fact that even though she's beautiful she doesn't see the fact.  She's as insecure as the rest of us and needs to be reassured of her beauty inside and out.
First Thoughts After......  
I want more I want to know more about what happens in the lives of Aiden, Chloe, Ella and Simon!
How Many Baskets???
Rose's book How to Look Like You is a look into to ladies lives that are just like any other persons and shows no matter how you look beautiful inside and out we all have insecurities.  This is a definite for your TBR list.
I give How to Look Like You.....
5 Baskets!~
Thanks for stopping by! 
<3 Tobi

2 comments:

  1. Definitely have this one on my TBR. Really enjoyed Rose's first novel. I'm a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on launch day, Rose, and am definitely adding this to my TBR. Thanks for hosting this, Tobi!

    ReplyDelete