Monday, July 16, 2012

Review: The Way You Look Tonight by Claire Matthews


The Way You Look TonightGoodreads Synopsis  (Since this is a short story I didn't want to risk giving anything away)
When Jordan Buckley's old high school friend, Aiden Spencer, returns to their home town of Cincinnati, she's concerned that his obvious interest in her sister Maggie could derail Maggie's upcoming wedding, and endanger an upcoming merger involving her family's business.

But when Jordan finds herself falling for Aiden's charms, she must unravel the web that connects her love life, her family life, and her professional aspirations.


How Distracted Did I Get?
The Way You look tonight is a cute short story I think you will enjoy.  With the stress of being a female in a males world working and a sister that gets engaged every time Jordan turns around it's a frustrating life sometimes.  When Aiden pops back in her life she has a 
distraction.I really did want to beat some sense into her 
sisters little world though.

I read The Way You Look tonight in about 30-40 minutes with a few distractions from my boys. It's a perfect lunch break read.

First thoughts immediately after
I want more.  I like to know for sure characters get married etc... I would definitely buy a sequel if Ms. Matthews decided to write one.

How many baskets?
I give The Way You Look Tonight .....




3 comments:

  1. I love the cover of the book! I love novellas that only take an hour or so to read. I'll have to put this one on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! I'm following now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cover ... love the stars :)

    ReplyDelete