Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Enlightened - Devyn Dawson


$2.99 on Kindle
$3.99 on Nook
Print
Jessie Lucente, a Light Tamer, has started her junior year at Parca Academy in New Bern, NC. She has a new boyfriend, Caleb Baldwin. He is beyond good looking, he is her mate for life. They've been bound by the light and will rule and heal with it too. Her new classes aren't what she expected. Finding out the school is filled with 'gifted' kids is almost too much to comprehend. She finds out what it really means to be a Light Tamer. Some of the assumptions she had are debunked and now everything is crystal clear...well, clear as mud. Now that she is enlightened with the facts, she struggles with the truth.

Thorne Woodson has all of the girls swooning. His Doc Martens and hoodie stand out against his school uniform. He might be the guy to heal Amber's broken, grieving heart. What's his story, and why does he appear everywhere Jessie is? He has a secret that will change the game for everyone. Who is he in cahoots with?


The secrets that have been revealed by Fate will leave Jessie in a new role. It will all come down to bloodline versus logic. She must step up and embrace her new title, and life on the other side of the shimmer. With her small army together, they promise to vanquish Nyx back to the Underworld and seal the portal she came through.

The second book in The Light Tamer trilogy will answer the questions that are burning in your head. A beautiful tale of first love and friendship. Be prepared to be amazed at the twist in this story. You didn't see it coming, but you'll be glad it did!





First thoughts after.......
Fall isn't too far away...fall isn't too far away...(2nd book I'm telling myself this week!)

How distracted did I get??
Enlightened is a fast paced ride.  Move over Dale Jr!  Enlightened is an awesome continuation in the Light Tamer Series and I can't wait for more!  It's fun watching each character grow through the 2 books and this time wow!  What a cliff hanger.  I guess I got lucky with the The Light Tamer!  LOL  While my Kindle was charging I was able to put together deconstructed manicotti.  But the boys thought I was going to go crazy trying to get them settled to take a nap!  

I give Enlightened........



5 Baskets!

Book 1 in THE LIGHT TAMER SERIES

Don't miss Devyn Dawson's other books!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad the boys got to eat and nap - The last two chapters of Enlightened are my favorite from all of my books. Now I have to figure out how to knock your socks off for Light Bound. It will be out December 2013 :D Thank you for having me on your blog! <3

    ReplyDelete