Monday, August 19, 2013

Perfect 10

TEN Full-length novels: Explosive suspense, powerful romance and loads of fun by 10 bestsellers!



This 10 pack is a must read, full of a perfect variety of books that are extremely enjoyable and addictive!

A Charming Crime
A Charming Crime is the perfect read. With laugh out loud scenes and can't put it down suspense, you get a little bit of everything but romance.

Deadly Relations
Deadly Relations is action packed with a perfect mix of romance! I absolutely did not want to do anything but read this book in one sitting...

Out of Focus
Out of Focus is a must read for all my romantic suspense followers! I was rooting for Kasey through to the end and still wanting more of her story.

Merzetti Effect
Merzetti Effect is an action packed paranormal romance that is addictive to the very end! The story is fast paced and a fascinating twist on Vampires.

Deadly Pursuit
Deadly Pursuit is a high paced Romantic Suspense that leave you wanting more.

Dog Collar Crime
The air of "who dunnit" keeps you guessing through out the story. Lucie's action packed life it a must read for all.

Invisible Magic
Invisible Magic is a Supernatural wonderland! I thoroughly enjoyed the different takes on ALL Things supernatural and learning about new Supernatural Creatures. (At least new to me)

Last Chance to Run
Last Chance to Run is an action packed romance with a new book boyfriend to add to your list!

Time Trap
Time Trap is a Unique debut novel from Micah Caida. If this is the start of a series I can't wait to see the rest!

I give The Perfect 10...........





3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Tobi!! I'm so excited to be with GREAT company!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 BASKETS!!! Yay!! Thanks, Tobi.
    The thing I love best about this box set is the diverse range of stories. This ain't just your average load of whites --- we've got colors, jeans, and even a load of delicates!

    I love talking laundry --- as long as I don't have to do it...and I don't this week because I'm on vacation. Yippeee.
    Hugs and happy reading~
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those baskets, Tobi! All that laundry ignored while books are read - perfect!

    Thank you for the lovely review! I'm thrilled to be in the company of these awesome writers. :)

    ReplyDelete