Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Contract - Jan Romes

Kindle
Romance
Millionaire Dax Dawson is a world-class philanthropist and grandfather. While he's generous with his money, he also makes the community work for it. He's the same with his family. No free handouts. What he gives has strings attached. Dax decides it's time for his fiercely independent, almost-thirty year old granddaughters to settle down. He wants them to find love and give him great-grandchildren before his lights go out. And he knows how to make it happen. 

Prompted by love, guilt and a desire to own their own business, the Dawson triplets -- Joy, Noelle and Christi -- enter into a Christmas contract that will change their lives forever. 

Finding true love is a unique adventure, so each girl has their own story. The outcome for all three, however, funnels into one giant happily-ever-after.


First thoughts after...
I would like to see where the story goes next!

How distracted did I get?
The Christmas Contract is a fun Holiday short story that is hard to put down.  From beginning to end the story had me hooked.  I enjoyed the mixy matchy couples.  With this being a short I don't want to give anything away, so I'll say a fun read that is perfect for an evening in front of the fire.

I give The Christmas Contract.....

5 Baskets!!!!

1 comment: