Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Sugar's Night

Now out SUGAR'S NIGHT by Katie Mettner
This is a series you don't want to miss. 
I've had the privilege to edit Sugar's Dance & Sugar's Night.
The characters are easy to fall in love with and fun to watch them grow!
And plenty of Hottie McTotties to go around!
Add a little bit of suspense in each book and you've got the perfect mix!
I think y'all will get to meet Max next! I have to see if Lillie will let me borrow him!
Sugar's Night has a Christmas Surprise from Katie at the end.


$2.99 on Kindle
$2.99 on Nook
Paperback
Paperback UK
Christian Romance
John 1:5: The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.... 

No one knows darkness like Tula “Sugar” Dubois, but as fall cloaks the Twin Ports her lodge is bright with a new love and new life. Sugar should be happier than ever, but when good intentions go bad Van unknowingly begins the dance that will lead Sugar back through the darkness of her past. Filled with doubt Sugar struggles to follow Van’s lead and let him teach her to trust her heart, and him. In the darkness Sugar questions her priorities, doubts her convictions and discovers the angels among us. Determined to start anew Sugar and Van, Jesse and Julie and Max and Lillie finally waltz through the darkness and into the light of Sugar’s Night.

For a limited time (til Dec. 31) Sugar's Dance is only $.99




First thoughts after....
I'm definitely wanting more but y'all know I like my stories all wrapped up in a final bow!  LOL

How distracted did I get?
Sugar's Night is a fun romantic suspenseful sequel to the awesome Sugar series!  I love watching Sugar grow throughout the series.  And Van, well, my gosh the Hottie McTottie never fails.  Also, you get to know Max and Jesse a bit more as well.  Love a hottie filled book!  I also enjoyed learning more about Julie and her POV for a chapter or two.  Oh and the surprise at the end??  Woohoo!  Just sayin'...
I give Sugar's Night....

5 Baskets!!!!!




1 comment:

  1. YAY! It's pub day ~ huge congratulations, Katie, and thanks to Tobi for this fabulous showcase!! Doing the happy dance here.... rock on! X

    ReplyDelete