Thursday, March 20, 2014

Away - B.A. Wolfe

Kindle
Nook
New Adult Romance
What good is running AWAY when you only end up lost? 

Cassandra Pierce had her whole "perfect" life planned out by her parents. One night of pure weakness and lust has her running away from it all and seeking refuge in Alamosa with her best friend. But it seems life has other plans for her when she finds herself lost in the small town of Keaton. 

Jason Bradley is a charming country guy. He lives a simple life that’s nothing like what Cassandra is used to. A single moment in life changed everything he thought he once knew, leaving him with a broken heart and an unplanned future. 

What happens in Keaton is nothing Cassandra or her heart could have ever prepared for. The instant connection she shares with Jason is no secret, but what they're keeping hidden from one another is. Will these two be able to find a way to trust each other or will their secrets tear them apart?




First thoughts after…
I really hope there's a sequel!  I need to know the rest of Cassie's story.

How distracted did I get??
Away is a great emotional roller coaster of a romance.  I fell in love with Jason from the beginning and Cassie grew on me as the story went along.  Cassie is realistic in her responses to her life being turned upside down and as her story progresses I found myself getting more and more attached.  Jason is a super sweet, hot and intelligent cowboy.  He's definite book boyfriend status.  There was much left unsaid about a little bit of everything and I'm dying to know answers.  I feel a couple could have been answered at the end but alas it wasn't.  I really am hoping to have a sequel in the future.  Away is a sweet love story that had me laughing and crying and emotional enough to confuse my kids. LOL  
I give AWAY

4 Baskets


No comments:

Post a Comment