Thursday, January 24, 2013

If I Loved You - Jean Joachim

Does love always mean total truth? Successfully shunning the limelight was one way for Megan Davis to keep her family secret. The press intruded on her life when her twin brother, Mark, became the star quarterback for the Delaware Demons. Disrespectful of tabloid superstars, financial advisor, Meg, was shocked when she was tapped to launch a celebrity division in the prestigious investment firm, Dillon & Weed. The biggest surprise: the charisma of her first client.
Gorgeous, magnetic movie star, Chaz Duncan, wary of women who wanted to bask in his fame or sell his secrets to the media, valued privacy above all else. Would attractive Megan Davis, his new financial advisor charm the truth from him or would he continue his high profile but lonely existence to keep his secret safe? Jealousy, deceit and scandal threaten two careers and the quest for true love and trust in this roller-coaster-ride contemporary romance.


First thoughts after.....
Yay can't wait for the next one in the series!!!


How distracted did I get......
If I Loved You is a fun romance that sweeps you up and takes you away.  With love, vengeance, Ms. Joachim's first female villain this story has the perfect recipe.  Meg is smart and sexy and sweeps Chaz right off his feet the moment they meet.  I had to force myself to put my kindle up this morning to get some sleep.  This story is perfect for the sweet romance mood!
  I give If I Loved You........


5 Baskets!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Tobi, for this wonderful review. I'm so grateful and glad you liked the book!

    ReplyDelete