Thursday, January 17, 2013

Never Alone - Linn B Halton

Life is all about the choices we make…

Holly is the envy of all her friends; she has lived with the gorgeous Will for five years. She supported him whilst his IT company grew and a life split between homes in the UK and Los Angeles beckons, offering them a glamorous and exciting lifestyle.

A series of terrifying encounters unleashes an inherited psychic sensitivity within Holly and she begins to wonder whether the path she’s on is the one she’s destined to take. The thought of hurting the people she loves the most causes her to bury her emotions, until fate takes a hand. Suddenly her perfect life begins to unravel…

“It’s a gift to be shown something that allows you to make a difference and alter the outcome of someone else’s life. However, the weight of the responsibility that goes along with that is huge and what about the ethics? The thing I have to ask myself is how did my actions change the future?” Holly Elizabeth Atherton

$1.50 on Kindle


First thoughts after.....
Yes, I do LOVE a happy ending.........I want more........ :)

How Distracted did I get?
Holly is on the fast track to being a trophy wife.  Will she be strong enough to turn away from the life she's known for 5 years.  I like Holly I wish she would stand up for herself more.  Though I'm not sure she realized she was being taken for granted.  Will, her boyfriend you want to smack the crap out of sometimes.  Never Alone is definitely a story I'd like more of from all characters.  With time outs for meatloaf and corn I would say I was definitely distracted from the chores of the house.  I give Never Alone....................



4 Baskets!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Tobi for taking the time to read Never Alone and for four wonderful baskets!! Big smile on my face. Lxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoop! Linn, wow, you're everywhere. Fabulous tour and great review, congrats. Can't wait to read it myself... rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haw, haw! I reckon there's ironing in those baskets! Another fab review, Linn! Well done you! Tobi, I like your style :) xx

    ReplyDelete