Saturday, March 30, 2013

Around the World in 80 Dates - Christa Ann Banister

Amazon

Travel writer Sydney Alexander is ready for one particular journey to end: her frustrating search for a Mr. Right. But things are looking up: Just after landing her dream job, she meets an eligible round of bachelors.

Now Sydney will discover just how far she’s willing to compromise to land her dream guy.





First thoughts after....
I wish Christa and I had been teens early twenties friends.  Sounds like we went through a lot of similar experiences.  (this isn't an autobiography, however certain events did happen in real life)

How distracted did I get???
Around the World in 80 Dates is a fun read!  A lot of it hit close to home throughout the story.  The events could and probably have happened to many single ladies.  I love how Christa put a fun light on things.  I was so wrapped up in the story I had to force myself to put it down at 1am so I could get some semblance of sleep!  LMSO.  Around the World in 80 Dates is a wonderful and sweet Christian Romance I highly recommend.

I give Around the World in 80 Dates.......
 1/2
4.5 Baskets!!!

3 comments:

  1. :sigh: Another one to put on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the title ... and the cover is super cute! Thanks for the great review Tobi!

    xx, Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone, and especially to Tobi for featuring me here. :) It's been an absolute pleasure.

    ReplyDelete