Sunday, March 3, 2013

PROMO: Cooking Up Trouble - Louisa Mack

$.99 on Kindle
$.99 on Nook
4+ Stars
Contemporary Romance

She is an award-winning chef and he is the unnervingly attractive lawyer who represented her ex in the break-up of their business.
When Ally French inherits Chaffey’s Island, she’s working and saving to replace the café she lost in a failed romance. She doesn't need or want another romance. But when Chaffey’s Island turns out to be a pub in the Australian outback she’s prepared to do just about anything to keep it. Even when the lawyer handling her godfather’s estate is Edward McGrogan, the same yummy lawyer who took her café away. The problem with her last business was not having a lawyer so at least this time she will have one. Even if it means risking her heart.
Of course there are a few complicating factors such as someone trying to frighten her into selling cheap; her godfather’s sly grog shed out the back; and the growing sizzle between her and her lawyer. When attraction boils over into love and when accusations arise of grievous bodily harm, not to mention dope in the dinner, Ally knows she’s really cooked up some trouble this time and she’ll need a darned good lawyer no matter what she has to do to keep him.



Author Bio
Hi I'm Louisa Mack. I live in Brisbane, Australia and I write romance.
I studied Creative Writing at Queensland University of Technology and later completed a Masters by Research in Romance Writing.
I spend my days inventing stories and living in an imaginary world as I write them down. At night I come down to earth and teach pottery.
The idea for Cooking Up Trouble came to me in Betoota in far west Queensland.
The only building in Betoota is the pub but there is an airfield and a racecourse. No kidding! And there really are wild budgies there though sadly, not as many as there used to be.
When I'm not writing I'm teaching pottery in the studio I have under the house.
Cooking Up Trouble is the third full-length novel I've written but the first to be published. There will be more to come. Enjoy.

http://www.potterybrisbane.com
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/124905

No comments:

Post a Comment