Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Seducing His Heart - Jean Joachim

Kindle 
Nook
Romance
Gorgeous, marriage-phobic, Whitfield Bass dates several women. When he runs into his neighbor, Bess, the sexy baker across the hall tempts him. She turns her nose up at the handsome womanizer. Involved with an undercover cop, Bess is not interested in a player like Whit. 
Traumatized by a brutal childhood, Whit swore off marriage. Successfully single at thirty-five, he dates any supermodel he wants. Bess Cooper, cable TV baker extraordinaire, has a boyfriend. The last thing she needs is an affair with a heartbreaker. 
Tantalizing aromas from her apartment lure Whit. Sharing a love of good food and pugs, they become friends. After a break-up, Bess’s resistance to Whit crumbles. He’s pulled to her, still fighting commitment with all he’s got. A series of tragic events turns her life.



First thoughts after…
Wow, glad the next book isn't far off!

How distracted did I get?
Seducing His Heart is the perfect romance to escape from reality.  At first I wasn't sure I was going to like Whitt the male lead but he won me over rather quickly.  He's charming, intelligent and easy to fall for.  Bess didn't know what was going to hit her!  Bess is a fun leading lady forgives a little easy but very likable.  The story had me guessing throughout the story when the next proverbial shoe would drop. Let's just say there were a few shoes.  I was so attached to the story I flew right through it!
I give Seducing His Heart….

5 Baskets!!!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful review, Tobi! I'm so glad you liked the book.

    ReplyDelete