Sunday, April 27, 2014

SuperMOM Sunday

Happy SuperMOM Sunday y'all!
Today I'm featuring and reviewing a kids book 
Jefferson the Colorful Caterpillar by Crystal Bozeman!

Children's
Making fun of someone is never a nice thing to do, especially when you don’t know what they might become in the future. Find out what happens to Jefferson that surprised all his friends.












Today's review will be a bit different! I'm going to give my boys reactions and my take on the book!
All 3 boys absolutely loved the colorful images and the caterpillar and butterflies in the story.  The story helped me have dialogue especially with my 6 year old about the bullying issue (he was bullied at the beginning of the school year).  Over all we enjoyed Jefferson's story from beginning to end!

B's reaction at the end 6 year old: That's a GREAT book mommy!
M #1 Reaction 3 year old: *Jumps up and down* Butterflies!!!!
M#2 Reaction 3 year old: *Excited squealing about butterflies*

We as a family give Jefferson the Colorful Caterpillar….

5 baskets!!!


2 comments:

  1. Thank You all so very much this means so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful, Tobi! I chuckled at the boys' reactions. I'm sorry to hear about your 6 year old being bullied. My five year old was bullied too. Grrh! I'll have to check this book out. We really enjoyed Llama Llama and the Bully Goat. That helped us talk about what was going on at preschool. I hope you're happily running after those squirly cuties.

    ReplyDelete