Friday, May 17, 2013

ARC Review: Profile of Evil - Alexa Grace

$2.99 on Kindle
$2.99 on Nook
$10.15 Print

Carly Stone is a brilliant FBI agent who’s seen more than her share of evil. Leaving the agency, she becomes a consultant for Indiana County Sheriff Brody Chase. He needs her help to catch a savage killer who is luring teenaged girls to their death in the handsome sheriff’s community.

The two are determined to stop a dangerous predator before he takes another life — at any cost.




First thoughts after.....
I can't wait to read about the other Chase brothers!

How distracted did I get???
WOW!  Alexa Grace has blown me away again!  From beginning to end I was wrapped up in the story from head to toe!  I thoroughly enjoyed the tie ins from the Deadly Trilogy.  We get to learn more about Carly and she's tough gal but not too tough!  I love the perfect fit with Brody who any of us could fall in love with....in fact I may be!   (however I leave room for Gabe or Cam to win my heart over as the fave Chase brother!)  With twists and turns and a gut wrenching story I highly recommend PROFILE OF EVIL for they romantic suspense readers!

I give Profile of Evil.......


5 Baskets!!

2 comments:

  1. Feeling in the mood for a thriller! A great review and I'll be adding this one to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete