Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Silver Demon - Caron Rider

Nook
Plunged into a demon filled world, Diana must come to terms with an existence geared toward defending humans. Diana’s dreams have shown her the way to destroy them with silver. But her dreams have also shown her Alexander—a demon she has hated…and loved…through the ages. Now Alex has followed her to Springfield, and people are dying. Dare she trust him and let him into her life?

An aggravating vice principal, Internet dating, and stalking demons are just a few of the challenges facing Diana, Sam and Maggie their senior year. Join them for another adventure that will ultimately lead them back to Rome.


First thoughts after.....
I want more Alex!  Lots and lots of Alex! ;)

How Distracted Did I Get??
Silver Demon was a wonderful venture into Diana and Alex's pasts and an adventure in present time that is difficult to put down.  I enjoyed getting insight in all the characters in the book and the history mixed in the book that has a fictional twist but fun!  I was so wrapped up in the book that I lost track of time and ran a little late to get B from school today.  I'm ready for more Diana and Alex and can't wait for the next book!  This story is a definite for the YA/NA Fantasy/Paranormal reader!
I give Silver Demon.......


5 Baskets!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great read! I added both books 1 & 2 go my Goodreads shelf. So distracted you were late to pick up the kid, been there. The school had to call me. I even forgot to eat. Good times. Happy Mother's Day, Tobi!!

    ReplyDelete