Monday, May 27, 2013

Hottie McTottie Monday #7

Good morning everyone!  Today's Hottie McTottie Feature is a Flashback review!  With Valentino Pilate from The XIII Hour Series!  ANY purchase of From Hel, With Love through midnight tonight Blue Remy's Proceeds will go to WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT so click the links and buy to help out those who've defended our country! This goes through Midnight tonight! (5/27/2013)




$3.99 on Kindle

$3.99 on Nook
Paperback
Hel hath no fury like her Raven scorned…

Fallen Valkyrie Legionnaire, Raven Aquilus, has always known she was an outcast to her kind. Stuck in New Orleans as the Protectress of the Nine Gates of Yggdrasil, she lives as close to the edge as her family will allow. One fateful night would change it all – Someone ritualistically slaughtered a guardian in one of her Gates, leaving Raven lying in a pool of blood. Ordered to find the killer before she dies along with her precious guardians, Raven is placed in a race against time, being forced to enlist in the help of a Human FBI paranormal agent. Together they must stop the serial murders before an ancient war reignites – and Raven loses everything, including a new found love, all to a jealous half-breed …

Welcome the XIII Hour™ series. Betrayal, Lust, Love, Murder, Jealousy and Revenge. The faery-tales that your mother never told you about just came true.



Interview with Valentino (Tino)

I hadn’t seen him since the Halloween Birthday Party, but every fiber in me was lit up like the Fourth of July. There was just something about him that drew me in and made me breathless to the point I felt like a fish out of water. Valentino Pilate has that effect on everyone. For him to agree to meet me, in my home, for a simple interview, made me feel like a high school girl sneaking out on a first date with the school bad boy.
Huh?
Oh, yeah. We can’t forget that it’s three in the morning and I’m quiet as a mouse downstairs while everyone else is asleep. Sure, I’m all dolled up, who wouldn’t be!? I even had my hair colored a dark brown plum, make up perfect… how can I go wrong?
I admit it. When my door bell rang, I almost fainted. I think my heart stopped, then went from zero to sixty in about .01 seconds. I could feel his power seeping through the door, touching me in places I never knew existed. I ran to the door, unable to stop myself, yanked it open and ….
There he was.
Adonis in perfection.
Sigh.
He stood there, all six foot four lean muscle, his black silken shirt left open to show off the rock hard chest and abs, tucked neatly into leather pants that he looked poured into. He had to clear his throat to catch my attention, to which I locked eyes with the most amazing tri-colored silver eyes that looked wounded to depths even I wouldn’t understand. His hair glinted shades of red under the porch light as he bowed it slightly in greeting.
Well manicured hand reached out for my own, an electric charge roared through me as his fingers curled gently about mine, bringing my knuckles to his lips.
“Il mia bella.” He whispered seductively as soft tiers brushed my knuckles.
I blushed. I didn’t know what to say. Ugh.
Clearing my throat, I smiled and leaned in to kiss his cheek, his essence wrapping around me in a tight cocoon, my body vibrating in tune with it.
Stepping back, I invited my guest in.
I’m not going to bore you with how he dripped with sex as he floated across my living room floor, or how when he sat on my couch … erm .. alright, he lounged on my couch, and watched me like I was his prey. Pretty boring, right?
TH: I can’t thank you enough, Tino. I know I live a bit from New Orleans.
VP: It’s not a problemo, bella. I trust the notte is treating you well, si?
TH: (giggle slightly) It is better now. (OMG did I really just say that!?)
VP: Really? Che cosa? How so?
TH: Oh. Uhm…Hmm… It’s not every day you get to interview the Konungr of the Grima Blasa. How did you get that title?
VP: (something sparked in the lost eyes, and was gone as quick as it appeared. A deep breath was taken while he contemplated his answer. Long piano like fingers steepled at his lips as he stared at nothing in particular) It was a very scuro – dark time of il mio vita, my life. I was made an offer I could not refuse by a fallen God being punito – punished .. for transgressions. Jormungandr felt I was the perfect specimen to become a child to him and create the five lines of the Grima Blasa nation.
TH: Oh my. (was so not expecting him to answer) Do you miss feeling the sun on your face?
VP: (hides his teeth with a smile) How could I miss the sun when I am in the company of beauty that radiates such warmth?
TH: (giggles with a snort....blushes more and picks up a magazine to fan self) Can you eat any food or do you …?
VP: (chuckles softly, leaning forward to brush an errant strand of hair away from my eyes) Only if you have dinner with me, bella. (winks and relaxes) I am old enough that I have a resistance to food making me ill. A newly born Grima Blasa cannot be sustained on food, they must have the source of life to survive.
TH: (clears throat) Uhm.. huh? Oh .. heh. Can you turn into a bat?
VP: (Genuine laughter) Alas, I cannot.
TH: (Brave – or stupid? – Probably stupid!  Oh well....) May I see your fangs?
VP: (Tongue snakes out to run along his lips, drawing my attention to them) Si, per un dolce bacio, vi mostrerò più zanne.
TH: (GULP!) Uh.. I understood yes, but I ... didn’t quite understand the rest. (muttered “Damnit, I need to learn Italian.”) So. Uhhh ... moving on. (clears throat and lets out breath) Is there a special someone in your life?
VP: (looks down, as if saddened by the question I just asked.) No, non c’e. I am cursed to be solo il resto de il vita.
Our Duncan Snowman
TH: (wants to jump in his lap and ravish his poor soul until he smiles – can’t help but want to grin. I understood the “No”) I’m sorry. I’m sure you have a soul mate out there.
VP: Perhaps. We shall see. I lost the one I thought was. Now, I’m not so sure. Conduco una vita solitaria.
TH: (can’t help but to want to fix this heart throb) I really do appreciate you coming here to see me. Duncan was so sweet to let me interview him before, and I know everyone will want to know more about you.
VP: I do have a FaceBook. Essy made me build it. They can find me there. (just look up Valentino Pilate)
He rose up in one fluid motion and swept over to me as I tried to stand. Sweeping me up onto my feet, I felt his arm snake around my waist, fingers of his other hand tangled in my hair, pulling my head back. I could only gasp as he bared his fangs. His head lowered as my breath caught while his fangs drug seductively along my pulse point. Can we say LADYWOOD?
My eyes drifted closed as he made his way along my chin, an annoying ringing in my ear was becoming distracting. My arms wrapped around his neck, tugging him closer to me … more ringing …
He laid me back just like an empty dress on the couch, I felt his body pressing against mine … and I freaking woke up!
I had to check my recorder to make sure it wasn’t a dream, and luckily it wasn’t. Lord have mercy, what a heart throb …
copywrited 2013 TheXIIIHour. Com


Advertisement

-->
Image credit: smit / 123RF Stock Photo

1 comment:

  1. LOL nice. Definitely needed to jump in his lap and ravish the poor lonely guy. ;)

    ReplyDelete