Monday, May 6, 2013

Karmic Connection - Libby Mercer

Kindle
Nook
Guilty of nothing more than working too much - or so they say - Adam Stowe is dumped at a "wellness center" in the middle of nowhere by a couple of concerned colleagues. When he meets Lorraine, the beautiful and bewitching yoga instructor, his spirits start to lift, but once he discovers what a flighty fruitcake she is, they drop back down to subterranean levels.

For Lorraine Jameson, Luna Wellness Center was a beacon of solace when her life was falling apart, and she can't stand the way Adam's toxic energy is poisoning the peace. He embodies everything negative about the life she discarded eighteen months ago. Despite being fiercely attracted to the arrogant man, she's determined not to let Adam Stowe anywhere near her heart.

Adam and Lorraine couldn't be more unsuitable as a potential couple... so why is the universe so dead set on uniting these two?



First thoughts after....
I want more!  I loved the characters in this story!


How distracted did I get???
Karmic Connection is a fun take on soul mates!  Lorraine is a quirky little lady and she turns to the universe to help her through her issues.  Adam the hottie mctottie corporate guy is well, you gotta love him!  I'm having a thing for secondary characters lately and this story was no different!  Quirky as they were I loved them.  I was wrapped up in the story from beginning to end.  I managed to make some Lo Mein while my kindle was charging but I snapped it up as soon as I thought it had enough charge.  Karmic Connection is perfect for the chick lit readers!

I give Karmic Connection........


.5
4.5 Baskets

Advertisement
--> y

No comments:

Post a Comment