Sunday, May 26, 2013

SuperMOM Sunday 3



Good Morning! 
It’s SuperMOM Sunday and boy do I have a treat for you! 
The book’s name is Spaghetti Eddie! 
And I have a review from my 5 year old!  We read this together!!!

Spaghetti Eddie is Illustrated by New Auburn 3rd Grade Class
Written by Katie Mettner

Have you ever known a kid who loves something so much it's all he eats? No? Well meet Spaghetti Eddie! Spaghetti Eddie loves spaghetti. He loves it for breakfast, lunch and dinner! He loves it hot, cold, mashed or fried! Spaghetti Eddie's friends think his spaghetti noodle chips are 'yuck' but Spaghetti Eddie says 'Yum'. Come along with Spaghetti Eddie and his friends as he tries out new spaghetti creations, banishes all evil spaghetti snatchers and introduces the town of Pimentoville to all things Spagheddie!

Brian's Review
That was a great story. Can we read it tomorrow?

My Review

Spaghetti Eddie is a fun read you and your child will enjoy. I had a hard time reading and trying not to laugh out loud!  This is one story I'd gladly read over and over!  Which moms understand is what happens when you child loves a story as much as Brian enjoyed Spaghetti Eddie!



Advertisement

Clicking any links on this blog may result in a small profit for the owner of this blog

-->

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Tobi! I love finding books I enjoy as much as my 4 year old. And the ones that make me laugh are the best! I remember reading Little Bunny Foo Foo for the first time and crying because I was laughing so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like so much fun! :) And you can't go wrong with Katie Mettner.

    ReplyDelete