Friday, June 19, 2015

His Haunted Heart - Lila Felix/ Sweet Reads Friday



Kindle
Nook
Six years ago, deep in the swamps of Louisiana, Delilah’s face was marred forever at the hands of her sisters by the point of her mother’s kitchen knife. Despite her protest, her parents insist she make haste in finding a husband. But finding a husband isn’t an easy feat with a scar running the length of your face.
Porter Jeansonne keeps to himself. He lives in his mansion, set apart from the town he’s grown to detest. One night, walking through the town, seeking to collect a debt, he hears a man selling off his daughter in the most deplorable part of the darkened streets. He chooses to take pity on her and set her free from her despicable family. Until he sees her face. He then knows that maybe she is the mend for his haunted heart.



His Haunted Heart is a tug at your heart strings historical sweet romance.  It has a touch of paranormal that adds to the mystery to weave a terrific story.  Lila Felix has wonderfully written loveable and much hated characters.  Delilah has been dealt a nasty hand in life until her savior swoops in and saves her.  It's not insta love, it slowly builds as the story goes and the connection and chemistry between Delilah and Porter is compelling.  Porter is sweet and protective a perfect match and exactly what Delilah needed.  His Haunted Heart is a unique sweet romance with a twist I highly recommend digging into.
I give His Haunted Heart....


5 baskets!


I am the Young Adult author of both contemporary, dystopian, and paranormal teen romances. My books include the Love and Skate Series, the Bayou Bear Chronicles, The Lightning Series, AnguiSH, Seeking Havok and Sparrows For Free. 

I love to interact with my readers! Email or contact me on social media and let me know you've read my work. 

For more information about me or my books and ways to contact me visit: www.lilafelix.com


Facebook
Twitter
Amazon Page

No comments:

Post a Comment