Sunday, May 12, 2013

SuperMOM Sunday

Welcome to my first SuperMOM Sunday! 
I'm so excited to have my first feature day!
I'm starting off with some fave picks for kids. (Should any authors want their book featured please feel free to contact me) 
$1.99
5 Stars
32 pages
Veggie Tales are awesome books
my boys LOVE to read!


Brian's favorite
$3.99
5 Stars
24 pages



I personally loved Aesop's Tales so here's a freebie!!!
Free
4 Stars
12 pages





Free
4 Stars
9 pages





Free
4 Stars
21 pages






So, What do you think of SuperMOM Sunday?

Advertisement


-->




Super MOM Image credit: kakigori / 123RF Stock Photo

2 comments:

  1. SuperMOM Sunday is awesome, Tobi. Happy Mother's Day to you,hope you had a rocking day with lots of lovely treats!!!! XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so much fun! I love stepping out of the serious or sexy to innocent fun. My youngest loves Sandra Boynton, especially "Are You Happy as a Hippo, or Angry as a Duck?" Have you listened to her CD's? She has celebrities singing her books. Snuggle Puppy I Love You is sung by Eric Stoltz. Craziness! Great feature!

    ReplyDelete