Sunday, April 6, 2014

SuperMOM Sunday

Happy SuperMOM Sunday!
Today I'm featuring a book that's HUGE with my boys right now.
The Little Critter Series is the thing right now!
Check this one out for the time being it's on SALE


Kids
Join Little Critter® as he learns why it’s important to tell the whole truth—and not just part of it.
Since 1975, Mercer Mayer has been writing and illustrating stories about a little ball of fur named Little Critter and the antics he stumbles into while growing up. Thomas Nelson is thrilled to bring this beloved brand to the Christian market with the launch of Inspired Kids, a new line of faith-based books featuring Little Critter.
Little Critter thinks that sometimes it’s easier to tell part of the truth instead of the whole truth. In this second book in the Inspired Kids line, Little Critter learns quickly that lying has consequences and that telling the truth, no matter how hard, is always the right thing to do.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite book when I was a little girl was Little Critter, Just for You. I saved it and I was so happy when John loved me reading it to him, though the stinker colored in crayon on a couple pages.

    ReplyDelete