Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wanton Wednesday

Happy Wanton Wednesday!
Today I'm featuring a new to me author!
Patti Larsen and her book FORSIGHT!
I so can't wait to dig in to this story!


New Adult Fantasy/Paranormal Romance
Secret Love 

I’m about to turn around when I feel him and everything stops. Ahead, Piers is there, I know it and the knowledge almost chokes me. I see him emerge from between two buildings, long, gray coat hanging to his feet, lean shoulders back, blond hair over one shoulder, falling in rippling silk to his knees. Those gray eyes greet me with joy, his lean hands already reaching out to me. 



He turns, heads my way from the other side of the street. Coming closer. My lips are turning into a smile, my heart beginning to race, even as a mind touches mine. 

Zoe. I close off immediately at the sound of my grandmother’s cool curiosity. Where are you? 

Zoe Helios is a powerful Oracle, from a long line of women dedicated to interpreting the future for the good of all. But her encounter with handsome Steam Union sorcerer, Piers Southway, has led her to believe everything she’s been taught about the role her family plays is a lie. Searching for the truth, she must avoid the attention of her grandmother’s lover, Liander Belaisle, while rewriting the visions she’s had her entire life about the woman she knew as the Dark One. 

A woman named Sydlynn Hayle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment